Monday, July 26, 2010

In the Summertime

This photo is from a pre-bridal session I did with my friend Heidi in the summer of 2008. It's still one of my proudest shots. I love the setting, the color, and her expression.

Heidi at the park

We had a great afternoon getting photos that she used as a gift to her new husband.

I personally find summer to be a stimulating season. The colors and the overwhelming richness of nature inspire me. The juxtaposition of a lovely bride in pure white placed in a quasi-jungle setting is charming and a little wild, just as a wedding should be.

If you want photos like these, but are worried about showing up at your reception a little too disheveled for family approval, consider a Trash the Dress session after the wedding.

My prediction for this summer is a bumper crop of beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment